Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Thursday 12am

Just took my meds and will be staying up late tonight. Brushed my teeth, fed the hamster and exercised. No sign of my tarrot deck. Maybe in the morning. Starting to teach on Medium.

1am, Finished inventing all the games I wanted to do, including the 3-cord lasso game. They are all easy to play. Now to ship them around.

9am, Up a little late. Ate banana cake for breakfast. Fed the hamster. House cleaning today. Feeling pretty good about my life’s work. More optimistic about my health. And hope the rapture actually happens within a year. Got cleaned and am waiting for my parcel.

12pm, Ate chicken rice for lunch. Some for Hamster. Looks like she hasn’t fed yet. No parcel still. Talked about the gay / same sex relations dilemma. Love and sex are oft equated in our thinking but it’s not as easy as that. Decided not to write or code anymore for now and focus on FreeCAD modeling my watch case and strap to put up on FreeLunch.might as well as Christian teaching on Medium.

3pm, Going for a run soon. Feeling worried and anxious as many hearts push their way into me. Will be modeling in FreeCAD tonight after dinner. Clean up hamster’s box too. Back from my run. Feeling healthier.

5pm, Cooking dinner in half an hour. Preparing this weekend’s Christian teaching on Medium. Raining.

6pm, My tarrot cards just shipped, to arrive tomorrow afternoon. Made luncheon ham, eggs, and aubergine for dinner. Will stay up late to do the 3D modeling. The hours / days are packed.

8pm, Signing off until after midnight. Quite a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...