Thursday, February 2, 2023

Friday 12am

Watched more FreeCAD video tutorials on YouTube and made the watch store webpage on FreeLunch.my. I finally got round to rendering the "Vocation" logo. Unfortunately I couldn’t model the watch case in time to put up. Lots of witchy manipulators going round in the mindscape.
 
9am, Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Sitting at my desk now instead of vegetating on the floor by my bed. Parcel should arrive soon. Liew witches deceiving children with lies.

10am, Exercised. Haven't had breakfast or coffee. Learning FreeCAD is going slow.

2pm, Received my Ethereal Visions tarrot deck. Quite nice and useful. Will review it and the "Journey" game I invented, on Substack next week. Just spruced up the FreeLunch.my logo and am getting into the 3D modeling now.

8pm, Have to get some juicy veg for hamster later as it didn't want its mango. Scheduled a gospel talk later tonight. Many want to avoid Hell now that prophecy seems to be rolling.

11pm, Talked earlier on Daniel’s jumping week prophecies. To continue tomorrow as it was dragging on. Take my meds in half an hour and sleep by 3am. Want to walk tomorrow, maybe to Amcorp. Wrapping up “Journey”, my tarrot card RPG game. A player’s persona card contributes to his soul treasure or virtues in future games as to his mastery of the minor arcana or spells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...