Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Wednesday 12am

It’s February 1st. Took my meds around 10pm and am wide awake. Had a coffee and some banana cake. Have to brush my teeth. Liew witch forces still lashing out. As I said before, there is some confusion in the mind and probably this is factored into God’s plan to smash our beastial worldly institutions. Think I may walk to SS2 tomorrow, taking along my smaller waist pouch. Have to shave. Want to wear my Oakleys.

1am, Thinking of an end to shopping and more getting out of the house. I now have tons of interesting and useful (budget) possessions so surely this must be it. Possessions, feel like they lift me over a threshold of being utterly destroyed. Can’t wait for my final(?) parcel.

7am, Up early and got cleaned. Feed the hamster by 8am. Will head out 9ish. Feeling a little sad but hopeful in the Lord. Today I guess I’ll be coding ZR. Thinking of heading down to KL instead of SS2.

3pm, Back from the mall. Had Arab rice again. Didn’t get anything for myself just more corn for the hamster. Will run tomorrow. Exercise tonight. Liew insurgents’ heart-mind sin attacks uncovered. The reason is that it got extremely corrupted and dangerous.

5pm, Raining. Played my new harmonica. Puts my old harps to shame. Christian forces indicate the need for some more teaching, since Liew forces messed up their minds and lives.

8pm, Many westerners suffering under Liew witchy rules band together with us to chain the menace. Trying to play Schindler’s list on my chromatic.

10pm, Feeling fired up about the rapture info on YouTube. It’s coming, that’s all I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...