Thursday, December 15, 2022

Friday, 12am

Going to start my own business. Belt making. Hope it will be a hit with students especially. Offering high and low end belts of my own unique design. Will start prototyping tomorrow on some old karate belts I have. Wish me luck.

6am, Up early. May head out later this morning. Check out some malls. Feed the hamster at 8am. Had a spicy ramen for breakfast. Looks like the Liew witches are in retreat after coming out strong just now.

7am, Got cleaned. Will hit the train station in a few hours.

12pm, Back from Amcorp. My left knee hurt pretty bad. Couldn’t walk much. Bought some Christmas presents, a Mensa puzzle book for Dad and a pretty expensive card game for Sis’ family. As such I’m now a member of BookXcess. Must remember to visit on my birthdays for the 50% discount. Want to finish telling my watch story on Medium today.

2pm, Will clean up hamster waste this evening, just bag and wet wipe. Did the job early. Everything feels so difficult under the press of many minds. Nice to have a clean room tho. Halfway through my Medium article, final part. Will probably not write / code anymore this year. Just rest and seed others.

5pm, Mom’s back from the clinic. Eye problems. Starting to rain. Tragedy strikes, mega landslide buries campers. Liew witches struck with throat cancer for persisting in being violent and destructive, repaying me with a stomach ache.

8pm, Exercised. Had fish for dinner. Feed hamster some yogurt later on. It. Had some fish and some orange pulp and nuts to tide it over. Speaking to my friends on their mad behaviour due to American telepathy in the 70s-80s.

9pm, Brushed my teeth and took my meds. Should sleep by midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...