Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Thursday 10am

Got up late after watching the football last night. Took a Rivotril to sleep better. Liew witches still attacking. A system of sin is growing here.

12pm, ate marmite sandwiches with mayo for lunch. Fed the hamster.  Back from on a short jog. Some editing on Chequer Amore to remove 2 irritating “like”s. Hope it gets published. Want to work on a longer piece today at the expense of TAOT which is stalled halfway.

3pm, Exercised. Feeling the cardio, less faint. May get my writing collab chance after all.

4pm, Showered and changed into oversized Millet hiking shorts held up well by a comfy short karate belt. Gave my stretch braid belt to Dad. Merry Christmas! Working on my Medium 3-part story, “Learning to Tell Time”. Will wrap it up tonight.

9pm, Fed the hamster. Brushed my teeth. Concluding my Medium series on watches and mental health. Will take my meds at 11pm, turn in around midnight. Tomorrow I hope to visit Amcorp and later, DigiMall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...