Friday, December 16, 2022

Saturday 3am

Up very early. My right knee got bruised, pressed against the wall. Liew witches singing. Left knee less sore. Right hand still being taken over by people moving their fingers in different directions. May go on a run in the evening.

6am, Got cleaned. Finished my Medium article. Want to code ZR today. No more writing stuff till January.

8am, Fed the hamster. Scratched off the Liew insurgents’ memory centres. One step closer to realising my dreams of my own business -finding a partner to stitch my fabric school belts and split profits 50-50.

9am, Finished designing my microbrand watch, the Vocation off-shore. It is sweet. Hope to manufacture it in small batches after I sell enough belts over 2023.

1pm, Raining. Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Feeling more hopeful about my future -some things to live for i.e. my business ideas. I should be healthier soon as well. Will catch the World Cup third place playoff tonight 10pm. Tomorrow night, a meeting with flash fiction authors on Zoom. Coding ZR going slow.

4pm, Exercised. Felt that cardio. Couldn’t work much so I rested. Major engagements to expel the witch Liew and co.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...