Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Wednesday 12am

Was hungry. Had some bread, marmite, mayo, and red bean bun for supper. Drank a latte. Lots more work to do in mindspace. People to heal, teach, etc. Earlier we talked about what's up with good and bad people and the common denominator: God's master plan from before we were born. Nasty remnants of the Liew regime remain to be solved.

7am, Up early for a change. Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Didn't do any writing yesterday. Family members with sin acting up in the mind.

9am, Kids and toddlers impinging on me, brought in by the Liew witches. They die hard, these criminals. Wearing my Prospex diver on perlon. Don't feel much like writing.

1pm, Back from the mall. Want to get a Mac or an iPad etc. -something other than the budget stuff in my life right now. Something luxury to use and enjoy. Will be writing today as usual. Need to think of ways to bypass the blockade. Liew witches lose their clairvoyant support, having lost genius support yesterday. Still quite powerful, these 6 people.

4pm, Exercised. Decided to write my short stories as comics. May code a game in Python later too. Took down shop.FreeLunch.my. Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Will draft out the graphic novel in pencil today, reusing some old sketches I made. Selling it indie.

7pm, Able to sit at my desk tonight. Graphic Novel underway with scene organising first. Then on to story boarding. It will take some days to pencil and ink. No rush. Tomorrow I have to clean up the hamster waste and clean my room. Feed the little fella in an hour or so. Liew witches still at large but with much reduced support.

8pm, Exercised again to kill time under oppression and stay healthy since I don't walk very often nowadays. Tweeting going well. FreeLunch.my is getting some traffic. Family still upset with their afterlife prospects. Thinking of some options to get work done.

10pm, Brushed my teeth and will take my meds at 11pm. Sleep around 2am. Liew witches suffer more setbacks. Not sure if they will die tonight. Would be nice. Think I will start coding my game tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...