Monday, November 14, 2022

Tuesday 9am

Woke up late. Got cleaned. Have to feed the hamster soon. Last night saw powers fly in the mind. This morning is peaceful. Will probably walk in the evening. Tomorrow, my regular visit to the psych clinic.

12pm, Starting writing using NiP, my own Python app. Made the contextual menus early because of pressure. At least I can now do my job, maybe earn some money. Somehow I like using CentOS / IceWM on this budget laptop. Liew forces and their genius help lashing out with pain.

1pm, Exercised. Feeling good. Will walk at 4pm. Confident of finishing one short story by evening. Witchy geniuses from the Liew group preying on my work trying to outdo me.

2pm, Back from a 20 minute walk to the LRT station and back. Put on the a/c to cool down. Feeling more relaxed and ready to write. Uploaded NiP to FreeLunch.my and tweeted it.

4pm, Will be writing the whole day up to midnight. 8 hours should do it. May not be going to the psych clinic tomorrow after all. Feeling a little crushed that my apps aren't being downloaded. May have to run some ads.

8pm, Showered and brushed my teeth. Fed the hamster. Still can't write somehow. Helped some guys in the mind invent a vector drawing app. Liew witches lose almost all support and are hiding behind families with sins.

11pm, Turning in by midnight probably. Have my table lamp on dim and my Raspberry Pi warmed up but still can't write. Tweeted some more. May have lunch out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...