Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Thursday 8am

Woke up to a rainy morning. Got cleaned. Liew witches trying to wither my arm by attacking my sister and father. The best defence is offence. We need to destroy their stomachs. Made headway on PM, my rugby game -downloaded some Pygame sample code to modify. Thinking of a simple interface that won't need much effort.

9am, Beat off the Liew 6 with brain withering. One is down, the chief witch. Others are attacking and spreading lies together with their genius helpers. Need to draw some sprites for my game. May use Gimp.

10am, Exercised. Feeling better. Tomorrow should be the correct date for my psych appointment and Arip jab. Then polling the next day. Don't think I'll be voting tho. Have to cage the hamster for a while after lunch, then clean my room. Liew witches lose their memory but some elements are still scheming.

12pm, Able to sit at the desk again after scrubbing out some of the witchy bad guys. Using a long chain to overcome the Liews' genius helpers.

1pm, Exercised more. My health is predicted to improve next year (2023). Liew 6 and their helpers caught in a net attack. Must work hard to close this episode of madness before I settle down to code.

3pm, Cleaned my room and the hamster's nest area behind my bed, overdue a week. Still unable to work as the Liew 6 are pushed to their deaths and their emotions / fear courses through our family. Had a lot of pasta for lunch and some more now.

9pm, Showered with hot water, no soap. Changed into fresh clothes. Will try doing some writing tonight. Take my meds at 10pm. Liews still persist in their shameful "action" existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...