Monday, November 7, 2022

Tuesday 7am

Decided not to go to MegaMall. Just a long walk to SS2 and back. May have coffee at Kayu. Will probably start off at 4pm. Want to work on my stories all day.

8am, Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Exercised. Skipping breakfast. Liew insurgents keeping up their attacks. The old system dies hard. Ate a Thai tomyam ramen for brunch. Destroying the Liew 6 who have protection from the West.

1pm, Exercised more because I won't be going walking today after all. Tomorrow I'll be at the mall buying food for my birthday celebration this weekend. Lots of Liew forces attacking in the mind despite our deterrent measures.
 
4pm, Finished plotting my 3 short stories and am finishing up writing the first one on my laptop. All should be completed by Friday. Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Have on the a/c. Family with sin and madness act up as the Liew witches go down, literally painful to watch.

7pm, Had dinner and took my meds early. Engagements in the mind are winding down with the death of the Liew 6 -the witches next door. Wasn't able to write much. Maybe later tonight when it's calm.

8pm, Helping some friends and family survive the witch attacks rather than doing my work. Fed the hamster and will brush my teeth and sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...