Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Wednesday 6am

Up early and got cleaned. Feed the hamster by 8am. Have to resume writing today or miss my deadline. Liew insurgents targeting our kidneys.
 
8am, War breaks out in the mind due to people behaving any way they like(d). Now reaping the consequences and trying to blame innocents. Going out soon. Haven't written anything yet, just tweaking my Linux appearance.

1pm, Back from The Starling / Jaya Grocer with a few goodies. We have Jude's vegan ice cream to go with dried coconut strips, Kombucha tea to mix with tonic water. Must remember to make ice cubes. Liews and UK Royals continue to wreak havoc in my mind space, some family too. Seems the LRT is not operating well lately. Wonder when I can walk. Maybe Sunday?

5pm, Having charchoy pork for dinner. Exercised before eating. Haven't walked at all as the LRT is under heavy maintenance this month. Thinking of buying a printer but there are few suitable. Haven't written anything for 2 days while the evil Liews and mad Royals ache over their destroyed (after)life.

8pm, Fed the hamster yogurt, salad and sweet potato. Spent the afternoon tweaking my laptop's power-saving settings. See if I can double its battery life. Will take my meds at 10pm to sleep by midnight. Liew forces worming into western kids again. Looks like I won't have time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...