Sunday, November 6, 2022

Monday 12am

Writing my stories late into the night. Found this: https://www.wikihow.com/Bind-a-Book which should save / make me money when I start shipping books.

7am, Got cleaned, feed the hamster by 8am. Fell asleep in the middle of writing last night. Want to walk today, maybe in the evening.

10am, Powered on my 8GB Kabini rig to do some heavy Java / Eclipse lifting, also to write. Plan on learning Java and modding my own ImageMagick interface around GE15. Writing's going slow. Need to finish by Friday tho. Liew 6 are under control from wrecking the sinful masses.

11am, Talked to my family. Many have fallen into spiritual traps and are compromised to the Liew witches. Talked about how people make most sin as a whole, together, and the 6 or 7 times it comes from within us. Sin is a wilful disobedience to God which comes mainly from pride and hardship stirred above our IQ / EQ, normally by family when we were very young.

12pm, Exercised briefly. Healed some people of telepathic ills. Put on the a/c to cool down. Had a spicy Thai ramen for lunch. Nasi lemak for tea later. Will write in an hour from now. Many women have entered my mind space to learn about health and sexuality.

2pm, Still haven't written anything, just played with the formatting in LibreOffice. Targeting one story finished by tonight.

4pm, Had a mayo egg sandwich and iced coffee from Melbourne, given by my aunt. Unable to move on the stories yet. Maybe in the evening. Rained. Planning an all day outing to MegaMall tomorrow. Expect to be tired.

11pm, Been working on my stories and making good headway. Using my own app: NiP to write them. Should finish by Friday as planned if I pull 6 hours per day. Still raining. Took my meds and will turn in after Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...