Thursday, November 17, 2022

Friday 7am

Up early. Got cleaned. Witchy Liews still clinging on to life and their power. Submitted a short story last night to flash fiction magazine. Hope I get published after all these years. Today is my psych clinic visit. Not sure what time.

9am, Seems my appointment is pushed to next week. More time to do stuff today. Had lomaikai for breakfast and a leathery pao. Fed the hamster. Feeling tugged in all directions and unable to focus. Maybe do some coding soon. Will walk this evening and exercise. Witchy Liew 6 being quiet and so are the UK Royals.

12pm, Had yam pudding for lunch. Exercised. Drawing sprites / graphics for my game this afternoon. Write some AI code too.

1pm, Exercised again. No good to be sedentary. Still unable to work much. Put on the a/c and am relaxing.

7pm, Tweeted about the Malaysian Elections GE15 as a David-Solomon (ABY) affair. Writing a new short story to pass the time. Don't think I will vote tomorrow.

8pm, Showered. Wearing my birthday tee. Settling down to write. Unfortunately I'm on basic functionality now as Liew witches and western powers do battle over my space. Probably best not to push too hard on my projects right now. Fed the hamster poached egg, potato noodles and garden spinach. Will add yogurt later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...