Monday, October 24, 2022

Tuesday 5am

Up early after taking a Rivotril last night. Feeling refreshed. Got cleaned and will feed the hamster in a few hours. Family witches attacking my sensitive butt hole for some reason. Truth is still truth and the darkness does not comprehend it. Coding NiP. We're running behind due to the act out by the Liew insurgents yesterday. Will take a walk later.

7am, Back from a very early morning walk. Air was cool and I didn't sweat. Liew insurgents and their genius help pressed in on me. Gave them hell.

10am, Played my Dizi / bambo flute and pasted on a new membrane. Keeping it away from aircond as it affects the raspiness. Still haven't finished NiP and it's been 4 days since I proposed the matrix feature. Will be getting funds in this afternoon. Not sure if I'll save it or buy something luxurious for myself like a Mac Mini.

12pm, Sporadic rain. Took in the laundry. Liew insurgents pressing on me, preventing my coding which is moving like molasses. At least lunch will be good.

2pm, Bought a new phone on Shopee for around 330RM. An entry level Nokia C01 Plus. Always liked Nokia phones. Will retire my 3GS shortly. Had KFC for lunch and got my allowance in. Time to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...