Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Wednesday 8am

Slow start to the morning. Have to feed the hamster soon. Will take a walk late afternoon to evening seeing as how my new phone hasn't shipped. Try to work a little harder on my app today. Liew insurgents getting insidious. The scourge of witchcraft remains regardless of our efforts.

10am, had 2 siew mai and a char siew pao for breakfast. Less people are leaning on me. Taking it easy, coding in small hops. Exercised for that good cardio feeling. Wonder when my new phone will ship.

1pm, Went for my walk early, before it rained. Exercised. My Nokia is shipped and should arrive tomorrow. Will do a blog review and tweet. Seems like people still need me to be a blame station even after I quit serving in the mind.

3pm, Mind forces try to bring me back into the witchcraft web but I know I'm not a good fit for their plans. Raining still. Had curry potatoes for lunch. Will help make a quick dinner later on. Lay down some rough code tonight seeing as how the mind is very unsettled.

8pm, Back from a good Chinese dinner with Mom and Dad. Showered, changed and fed the hamster. Wonder if my parcel will arrive tomorrow afternoon? Wrote some code for NiP and will turn in late tonight after meds. Liew insurgents still at large and equally ridiculous / insidious. Well, they're someone else's responsibility now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...