Sunday, October 23, 2022

Monday 10am

Woke up late after a night of fighting the mind insurgents. Had a curry ramen and coffee for breakfast. Took a 20 minute walk. Tomorrow will be getting fresh funds in. USD to MYR at 4.74. Still wearing my Baltany quartz. Trying to ignore the pesky Liew 6 even as they destabilise my good peaceful place.

11am, Exercised and showered. Changed into a fresh tee. Resigning from duties in the mind is refreshing and a new chapter in my life. Can't wait for my birthday next month and the elections afterwards. Wasn't able to work on NiP much. Maybe after lunch.

3pm, Getting a reading on my birth day from the ABY just now. Linux calculates it as 9b whereas timeanddate.com says it's 8b. Feeling unsettled and a bit jumpy as I exit from service in the mind. Turning on the a/c to relax. Think I needed to use UTC in the date formula, then it's 8b.

5pm, The Liew witches attack, preying on the sinful onto the weak. Very damaging considering the Americans previously mishandled the problem, compounding the effect. Unfortunately I no longer do any consultation or command action. Hopefully the West has learned from our time fighting side by side. Talked to my family about proper behaviour (righteousness) in the face of the witchcraft and they are in talks over my space. Meanwhile I was able to squeeze in some coding on NiP. Should finish late tonight if all goes well.

7pm, More progress on NiP, matrix buttons are now shrunk, active and connected to the chapter and links arrays. Just have to do some auto column spanning, then will stop for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...