Saturday, October 1, 2022

Sunday 7am

Woke up early after falling asleep abruptly last night. Exercised and got cleaned. Feeding the hamster soon then may head out for breakfast, later to visit the flea market. Liew 6 gave me some pain. Wonder if they'll be dethroned at long last?

8am, Back from breakfast at SK. My online debit card expired, Don't think I'll renew it. Talk of a recession next year as world economies continue to leech money. Reorganising my clothes:
  1. Khaki shorts / grey-green tee
  2. Grey shorts / neon green tee
  3. White shorts / dark red tee
  4. Black shorts / grey tee
  5. Blue shorts / white tee
  6. Red shorts / charcoal tee
  7. Green shorts / black tee
Home wears:
  1. Grey tee / grey shorts
  2. Red tee / ...
  3. Beige tee/ fisherman pants
1pm, Back from the mall. I bought a new guitar after all. 480RM which is all of October's spare cash. It's a solid top steelstring made in Malaysia (locally) by AK. Feels and sounds premium. On the way out of Amcorp it got bumped on the side but luckily nothing broke. Replaces my 10 year old Yamaha classical which was 100RM cheaper. May do some recording with it every Sunday for my Instagram @donutwares.

4pm, Just chilling. Wrote a review of my new guitar on YapsGear.blogspot.com. May do some coding tonight if there are no more mind engagements.

6pm, Figuring out my pick strumming technique. It should have a flappy sound from holding it further towards the flat end. Want to get a hard case / reunion blues style but that costs 340RM so I'll put it off till I need to travel. Apparently I take my guitar on board a cruise ship during a world church meeting. That's of course, just a possibility.

8pm, Took a shower and fed the hamster. Family and some friends have nowhere to hide from their sin. This is of course after the West "opened" them. So they're acting out all over the people I meet. Thinking of a solution requires some genius which I lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...