Friday, September 30, 2022

Saturday 7am

Up early. Liew insurgents being herded by the westerners onto me for my "sin". Normally I would help but for my worsening brain illness. Well the weekend is here and a new month too. Elections will be held soon here in Malaysia. I may start coding Shards of Mystery next month. Still haven't finished mx. And the mysterious adulterous plot laid over the world rolls on.

8am, Got the upper hand on the Liew 6, by the throat literally, as they had breakfast. Myself had sticky rice. Have to feed the hamster and get down to work.

12pm, Had roast pork for lunch. We have a solve for the insurgent families hated by the West. Hopefully it will go well. Apparently every solve must have a negative element to work so they got it. Thinking of going on a walk to the mall on Monday instead of Tuesday. Don't think I'll buy a steel string guitar, Mac, speakers, or yet another watch tho. Have to give my accumulated coins to charity on the way, 34RM in total and my $1 notes to Dad, 30RM.

2pm, More engagements in the mind as the Liew 6 call in favours. I may head out tomorrow as there is some pressure to leave the house.

10pm, Had bakkuteh for dinner. Exercise at 12am before bed. Liew insurgents may be defeated soon. Not very sure of their capabilities or the damage they've sustained. Apparently they can't eat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...