Sunday, October 2, 2022

Monday 5am

Got up very early somehow. Last night we did some teaching in the mind on seeing the future and feeling happy. Quite a few insurgents were turned to God but a few pockets remain. We'll see later in the morning. Probably won't be able to work much. Want to walk again on Wednesday, to SS2.

10am, Just read master Paul Ng's predictions for 2023. Apparently I should be quite healthy and will work spiritual jobs. Watched Brandon Acker on YouTube explain choosing a guitar for beginners. The trouble in the mind is now under control. Unfortunately I lost my memory and can't shepherd it that well on my own.

2pm, Exercised. Had ham and eggs with sweet peppers for lunch. Checking out L. Luthier guitars. They cost 5 times the price of my AK. Also a Malaysian company but apparently made in China.

11pm, Played the guitar till my fingers are sore. Dispensed some body logic to fend off the Liew insurgents. Hopefully this telepathy can wrap up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...