Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Thursday 8am

Fell asleep partway through the Apple event. Nothing very interesting. American forces pressing in for some reason, this morning. PRS is keeping decent time: +14 seconds per day. When new it was under +1 second. Didn't do much work yesterday. Will try to finish my Bash script today.

9am, Got cleaned and fed the hamster who was busy washing itself on its back by my bed. It's urinating more lately which is a good sign as it doesn't like drinking water much, instead eating juicy foods. Liew insurgents and other fallen people jerking my body. There seems to be no end to the telepathy crisis and no need to do / teach anything much about it.

12pm, Exercised and will brisk walk later. Scored a victory against the Liew insurgents but it's still early in this protracted campaign. Youths and children all over the world are free to pursue lives without the "System" which was corrupted by the criminals.

4pm, Back from my daily walk. Liew insurgents spiked my head all the way but I'm getting fitter. Wasn't out of breath or tired. Put on the a/c. Earlier swept and mopped my room. Will give the hamster some fresh water at 8pm. Working sporadically at my PC. The Apple Watch Ultra in titanium is so cool but at over 3k RM it's far too expensive. Handling some telepathy spillage now. Will resume work at 4:30pm.

9pm, Queen E is very ill and has sworn in her last prime minister looks like it. I believe this will be the start of interesting events even as the witch Liew is brought under control / thwarted. White witches bless me with many good things and I'm still helping in the mind as the night rumbles with thunder here in tropical Malaysia. Will work more later, around midnight. Have to be patient and soak up these momentous days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...