Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Wednesday 8am

Woke up to rain and cars ploughing through puddles on the road a stone's throw from my window. Haven't fed the hamster or brushed my teeth yet. Eager to resume writing my novel. Tonight late, the September Apple event which I'm staying up to catch. Liew insurgents still breaking homes, but we saved many last night, that they caught and bullied.

11am, Arguments and pain-giving in the mindscape as unreasonable people including the Liew forces pester the good for survival and pleasure. We wielded the big stick on these miscreants and a little stick on the Westerners they deceived, who are now being healed. Can't do much work until maybe 12pm. Wearing the Tissot PRS Mom gave me 2 years ago.

1pm, had wonton noodles for lunch and exercised. Will be going on a 30 minute brisk walk later. Much of the Liew insurgents' brains are being scrubbed off since they intolerably abuse others in the mind. Watched some YouTube wristwatch videos. Wasn't able to work much, just a bit on the Image-Magick scripting which I'll finish up this evening-night and then write a bit of The Pearl Fishers while waiting for the Apple event to start ~1am.

5pm, back from my walk. Wore my Oakleys which cut the glare a lot as it was very sunny out. Legs feel sore after 3 days of hard pumping. Mom and Dad are still at the hospital. Put on a/c and am working at my Pi 4. Can't wait for tonight's show from Cupertino. The USD to RM ratio went up to 4.50. Will there be a crunch in October? Masks set to come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...