Thursday, September 8, 2022

Friday 1am

Still haven't slept. Reinstalled Ubuntu on my Kabini rig as it got corrupted somehow. Chose the MATE desktop instead of Gnome. Seems to be working well. Rain continues. Not using a/c tonight. Liew insurgents, 6 in a family from house no. 6 face the chopping block this month.

7am, So King Charles takes the throne in the UK. Liew insurgents still singing in my head. Have to feed the hamster by 8:30am, get cleaned, and start working on my script.

10am, Raining heavily this morning. No need for a/c since last night. Feeling a bit lazy but not so oppressed. Was able to sit at the desk, maintain my site and now am having fun setting up Ubuntu MATE.

2pm, Set up all 3 of my Linux machines to look the same. Not really productive but at least I'm keeping busy. Finished all the planning and design for my scripts. Just a bit laborious. Will be going out later to pay some bills as the rain has stopped.

4pm, Back from the insurance agent. Had a coffee at the mamak nearby. Starting to drizzle again so I have to miss my walk. May go on a quick one after dinner. Exercised. Liew armies hit out at King Charles so we had to intervene and send them home. Nothing great will happen in the short run the way governments are dragging the mind crisis. Found a good resource online for my Bash script. Yes, I copy and paste lots.

10pm, taking my meds late and will stay up past midnight working on Flap. Watching Sara Lubratt's channel. Apparently she has quit her full time job to pursue her dreams. Inspiring stuff. Must work hard too. Signing off for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...