Thursday, September 29, 2022

Friday 8am

Got up at 6am, still bit tired. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. My Swatch is keeping good time. Had some bread for breakfast. Tomorrow will be October. Teaching in the mind on how to bear the burden of telepathy. It's mainly one's attitude towards others that helps. Couldn't work at all yesterday.

10am, Vacuuming hamster waste from my room. Arguments with Liew insurgents and their western accomplices who want me to do more for them in the mind. I'm much too unwell. Lying on the floor trying to rest as these criminals surge over kids and babies, destroying their minds with lies. I have 500RM to spend over October. 700RM in November for my birthday. Will get a bottle of wine to celebrate and buy Mom something nice. My plastic automatic Sistem51 is satisfying. Don't feel self conscious of it, bored, or infatuated. Takes me back to college days when I was pure / frugal / happier.

12pm, Done cleaning up after the hamster which was a relief. Cooked baked beans, eggs and ham for lunch. Tonight we should be having prawns and sweet peppers. Can't think of anything to buy myself. Next week I'll visit the MegaMall for exercise. Also going to Decathlon and Amcorp. Think I will get Mom some wireless earbuds.

4pm, Raining outside. Went to the bank with Dad to check on our deposits. All is well as Mom had misread the text message. Now to pay the phone bill and get some takeaway pizza for dinner. Recorded "Always Forever" for my Instagram @donutwares.

6pm, Showered and changed into comfy cottons. There wasn't much solar hot water as it rained most of the day. Gave my Swatch a damp wipe. Apparently it can be taken swimming but I'm not going to risk it. I did find an easy way of unbuckling it by jerking the strap back and forth. Then there is the vague Liew prophecy about my meeting Jesus watch - whether the Sistem51 is it. I wonder myself.

9pm, Brushed my teeth, fed the hamster, exercised, took my meds and am ready to turn in around midnight. Liew insurgents and western powers in the mind conspire over me. Not sure if I will survive the year out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...