Friday, September 23, 2022

Saturday 5am

Up very early. Liew insurgents giving severe pain to my left hand finger joint. Couldn't work much last night. Tenor-Dorly I'm wearing seems to be gaining 12 seconds a day now, down from 20ish. Well the weekend is here. Have to exercise, feed the hamster, clean my room, code my bash script, wash my mask, maybe squeeze some walking in tomorrow.

10am, Installed Java and Eclipse on my Kabini / Ubuntu rig which has sufficient RAM to do that kind of developing. The Pi 4 would struggle with only 4GB. Don't know what I will make tho.

12pm, Had fancy baked beans and egg for lunch. Watched a video on Java programming. Might become a hobby around December if / when elections may shake Malaysia. Right now I still have to code mx and write my novel, Rock Ropers. 

2pn, I've started Java programming on my other PC. My idea is to turn some of my novel ideas into interactive text games that I can sell. Also, I won't have to write those novels for real. Looks like rain. Swept and mopped my room. Am keeping to the 12 hours of a/c a day.

5pm, Plotted out the text adventure game "Shards of Mystery" and will begin coding tonight. So exciting, hope to make some money. 

7pm, Exercised and am having dinner soon. Omelette with salted and century eggs. Wearing my Baltany Dirty Dozen. This weekend we may be going to the mall as well as celebrating Grandma's birthday. Next Wednesday I may head out for some shopping. Will get some new computer equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...