Thursday, September 22, 2022

Friday 6am

Woke up from a night of troubling dreams. Took my meds early and fell asleep before brushing my teeth. My psych clinic appointment was rescheduled for today. Would like to walk this morning tho.

8am, Ages since I've been to Sungei Wang Plaza. Somehow I don't have the urge to explore since the COVID outbreak started in 2019. Not that I have anything to buy / can afford right now. Shaved and trimmed my nails. Fed the hamster. Still coding mx. Maybe visit Amcorp instead.

10am, Very sunny out. Good day for a walk maybe. Liew insurgents rile up children and babies to judge us as the mad machine rolls on. Being bad while having support is sometimes a nice feeling. Have to work on these kids sometime soon.

1pm, Just got back from a long walk to Amcorp. There's now a convenient pathway to the LRT station, running along the storm drain under the track. Had a dosii for lunch there and bought a 5RM used book, "The Girl Who Could Fly" for my nieces. Wanted to visit Hard Graft Records but they were out for lunch. Should do this walk once a week. Talked to the baby group and managed to calm them down but the Liew 6 are still at large.

3pm, Took an early warm shower and changed into fresh clothes. Liew insurgents refuse peace deals. Hopefully they won't have much support after we're done teaching. Ate noodles and fried pork with Mom and Dad. Dad has just 2 more radiotherapy sessions which is a great relief. Will have 200RM spare to spend in October, a week away. Won't be building up savings past 3k. USD to MYR now at 4.57.

7pm, Back from my shrink appointment where I have my monthly Arip jab. Shopped a bit at Aeon Jaya One where I got delicious strawberry apples. Also bought strawberry banana juice which seems a bit weird but is quite nice. Good people rallied to push down the Liew 6 who've been abusing the telepathy system even before I was born. Will spend the night coding mx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...