Saturday, September 24, 2022

Sunday 5am

Woke up early to a light pre-dawn rain. Forgot to turn off my PC last night. Liew insurgents singing in my head and lashing out at god knows who somewhere around me. Watching some YouTube. Learning Java from w3s online. Have to finish mx in 5 days.

9am, Back from the mamak / Indian cafe where we had breakfast. There was a marathon underway along most of the roads. Western forces took it out on me just after I packed off the Liew insurgents. Not sure what's wrong with them as I lost most of my memory about a year ago.

2pm, Back from the mall. Bought a Daiso micro HDMI adapter for my Pi 4 so the Kabini is now running on VGA, both into the back of a BenQ 22". Also limited the ARM frequency to 600MHz as it was running hot despite its heatsink armour case. Bought cookies and juice for Grandma's birthday. Dad lost our parking ticket but some kind soul put it on top of the machine where I spotted it. Liew insurgents attacking quite a lot lately. Did they see the future?

4pm, Took a warm shower with Taharah clay soap. Will exercise soon. Haven't been able to work much because of the constant attacks from the Liew 6 and their telepathic army supported by the West. The idea of falling into bed with the enemy sure backfired this time. 

9pm, Preparing for bed. Fed the hamster and brushed my teeth. Earlier I helped make stir fried chicken and peppers for dinner. Liew insurgents pain giving me and jerking my heart to expose so-called sins. Exercised and put on the a/c. Want to go on a walk tomorrow. Maybe to Decathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...