Saturday, August 6, 2022

Sunday 7am

Slept well last night. Didn't manage to work. Maybe later in the afternoon. Drank a coffee. Ate a ramen and Milo ice cream for breakfast.

9am, talking about prophecy with mind friends. Some of my family ran a racket based on prominent spiritual figures’ lives. Want to get something from Decathlon later.

12pm, back from Decathlon and a light lunch at the mamak. Didn't get anything for myself yet again. Feeling better about sitting at the computer, poisoned by some family and Liew insurgents.

4pm, having pizza tonight. Taught about the basics of being a man and woman as evil witches had compromised and poisoned many youngsters.

8pm, resting in a/c with soft music playing and my LED strip lighting the opposite wall by my bed. Fed the hamster and will take my meds soon.

9pm, brushed my teeth and exercised. Warren Buffet lost 43 billion USD and the MYR is at 4.46 to the USD. Wondering when the world economy will crash and if I should buy more or save more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...