Friday, August 5, 2022

Saturday 2am

Fell asleep in the cool of the rain, listening to my new speakers, waking up 5 hours later. Feeling more peaceful and rested. Ate a ramen and drank some yogurt. Liew insurgents hunting me again.

11am, fed the hamster. Haven't brushed my teeth. Giving Liew insurgents nutrient drain to keep them in line.

2pm, reviewing my new speakers while resting. Wearing the Baltany on Shopee NATO strap. Feeling pampered. Will be going to Decathlon soon as Dad needs to get additional exercise gear. Will buy Mom something nice with my remaining 100RM.

3pm, transferred the new Bluetooth Edifiers to Dad's Mac Mini. He should enjoy himself more since his cancer diagnosis. I have the R19Us which I bought on Shopee last year. The Sonic Gear Morro we scrounged from DigiMall during the Covid crisis, 130RM lies unused.

6pm, showered and changed into fresh clothes. Had chicken rice for dinner. Plan to work a bit on my book tonight.

7pm, exercised briefly. May sleep late tonight. Hamster got steamed chicken and daopak for dinner. It didn’t feel like eating so I held and hand fed it.

9pm, took my meds. Set up the pulseaudio equalizer on my Pi which sounds sweet with the USB speakers.

10pm, started training on the Chinese flute (Dizi) in my spare time since I'm being otherwise prevented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...