Sunday, August 7, 2022

Monday 6am

Slept well despite angering the evil witches. The dawn air cool after yesterday's rain. Listening to soft music.

7am, arguments in the mind as I ate a curry ramen and drank coffee. Evil Liew witches looking for people to play out and live between. Rained briefly again.

9am, went out with Dad for an iced coffee and to run some errands. Fired up to work this morning. Haven't fed the hamster.

1pm, having a simple cheese egg lunch. Did some blogging and am concentrating on my I-Ching book. Need to meditate a bit and reorient my efforts / activities seeing as how the evil Liews’ pressing is increasing.

2pm, my watch collection finally has a home in an old birthday present from my sister: a set of transparent mini drawers. Fits 9 watches. Displays nicely by the PC. Remains to restore my Tenor-Dorly now alone in the desk.

4pm, haven't done much work today except talk to people's minds who are actively taking revenge using telepathy. Managed to build up some support against the Liew insurgents.

5pm, had chicken soup for dinner and some beans from our garden. The Liew forces won’t settle down so we have to deplete their nutrients, probably indefinitely.

7pm, ordered a “cloth” plastic adapter strap for my Casio 291H, 36RM on Shopee. Now all my watches will have aftermarket straps. Don’t think I will buy any further timepieces tho. Signing off for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...