Saturday, September 28, 2024

Sunday 29 September

My room smells of a corpse this morning. There was musang poop outside on the ledge below my window and maybe the poor devil died somewhere around here as well. There was a terrible storm last night and maybe something happened down in Dad’s overgrown garden.

Heading out in an hour or so. Just to get some walking in. Yesterday’s workout was a little hard on my body. Am I getting weaker / heavier? Thought of going to a mall today. Witchy Liews lost some power (again). Thinking of getting the new airpods 4 for my birthday, 599RM. Currently own ZUZG AirPods 2 lookalikes.

Last night, we were talking about prophecy to diffuse tensions. Somehow it is comforting to hear God’s plan so why go against Him? Family, you should know how to delight in the Lord. Anyway, I revealed some of the items I supposedly will have on my person towards the Rapture. They are my Lululemon briefs, my Parker jotter, and a pair of AirPods. None openly displayed at the time Jesus takes us up, assuming… *prays humbly.

It seems silly to count possessions, but they do follow us through adventures and experience after experience, and can be used to determine circumstances wherein they are used, even the coming of Tribulation.

Will have to save until mid November for my AirPods 4. Can’t wait.

Am over at the shoebox now with rain on the horizon. Another big storm, maybe. Will be eating naan and tandoori afterwards. I didn't get to go out today.


Took a relaxing warm shower. Changed into fresh clothes. Will work out at 10pm. Took my meds earlier. Apparently, I have no psych appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...