Sunday, September 29, 2024

Monday 30 September

Up early. Managed to squeeze some workout into late night, yesterday. Felt good. The corpse smell outside my window is gone. Few readers of my short stories lately.

Mom is ill again. Learnt to play classical and blues picking in the mindspace by separately picking each rough chord pattern then joining them up into a passage. Got quite far with this method. Also fixed the zipper on Mom’s monk bag using a fork as seen on YouTube lifehacks. Time for lunch. Will have beans and canned luncheon meat.

Worked out. Am feeling heavier lately for some reason. Like I’m lifting more weight. Good cardio tho. Otherwise I haven’t been moving much. Tomorrow we’ll be at the mall if all goes well. Later maybe to the shoebox again.


Showered and changed. Brushed. Taking my meds soon and will have an early night. Still thinking of buying the AirPods 4 but I need some money on hand. Can’t spend it all. Maybe use Atome installments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...