Friday, September 6, 2024

Saturday 7 September

Was up early. Managed to get cleaned easily. Shaved a bit. Waiting for my parcel which may take the whole day. Westerners acting up all over us Asians, saying they’re mad. Together with the Liew core fighters, gave out pain again. Not sure what to do.

Morning turned into afternoon and the mindspaces have settled down. Morning rain delayed my parcel which is still at the delivery center. I swept the bedrooms and hallway and was drenched in sweat. Turned on the a/c to cool down. Used a Chinese paintbrush to clear my desk of dust bunnies. Can’t wait to have my guitar back in working order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...