Saturday, September 7, 2024

Sunday 8 September

Was up early after a good sleep on sedatives. Busy recording a short song on my iPad last night. Posted it on my Tumblr @Donutwares this morning. My guitar strings should arrive today. Can’t wait. Got cleaned easily and brushed. Workout in the afternoon. Tomorrow, my shrink appointment at the private clinic for my monthly Arip jab. Lots of mind criminals and vengeful people in my mindspace, stirring up the inmates I and Patrick shepherd.

Worked out. Feeling fitter. May walk later in the afternoon. My parcel is on delivery. Should receive it after lunch. Prepared the 17RM COD. Went for a run instead. Was good, tho my legs and body were clamped. Western forces betraying Asian Christians, feeding a stream of us to the Liew 6 who do everything they need to anyway.

Trimmed. Had been putting it off for almost a week.


Mid afternoon and my parcel is late. May be another 2 1/2 hours. Vegetating while waiting for it. Lots of pressure from western forces over the telepathy scandal that’s gripping the world. Not sure what I can achieve. Keeping up posting on X.com.

$3 Guitar strings are in and sound pretty good. Saves 50RM. The c40 is old anyway.

Had fried noodles for dinner, 3 varieties, Hokkien, Cantonese, and some Singapore beehoon. Last night we ate out too, iirc. Tandoori and naan bread. Tomorrow, my regular psych clinic visit.


I am being swept under the rug for being relatively useless at absorbing attacks and blame from wrongly educated kids and baby minds. But life goes on. I made a video review of the Ziko nylon guitar strings on YouTube. There aren’t any currently for nylon I think. Might be a hit. Took my meds before 10pm. Took a sedative. Need to wake up early. Little work was done today but it was a good day overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...