Monday, September 30, 2024

Tuesday 1 October

A new month. Was up early. Had watermelon for breakfast. Got cleaned. Will brush soon. Workout in the evening after coming back from our trip to KL.

Liew witches pain-giving as they go down. We have some methods to remove their baby / infant recruit armies. Good witches and I gave them cancer once and for all. Not sure if William will survive his own ordeal. Poor guy, he was beset by the Liew evil and lost / fell.

The hell giving from the Liew witches continues but I blessed many people and they are finding us harder to break down telepathically. I will recommence writing my DiZi book -the one nobody much is interested in, tonight.

Watched some videos on Epiphone guitars. Quite good value for under $200. Still like my Kepma tho.

Took a long warm shower and am in fresh clothes. Workout at 8pm. Am thinking I will put the DiZi lessons on YouTube instead of in a book. And I may sell recordings or a mini album via links to my website, FreeLunch.my

Practiced my DiZi and am improving steadily. Middle east tensions are rising with threats of a world war looming. I think it’s about 9 more days till AiPods 4 drop in Malaysia. Tomorrow could see the Rapture but not likely imho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...