Monday, August 5, 2024

Tuesday 6 August

Still working on my I Ching guidebook. Have shrunk the page size and margins, corrected formatting errors, and am designing it a new cover. The 4 vague sutras need some explanation which I’ve been researching since last night. It can’t become an ePub due to the multi-column layout of the end section.

Finally finished the work. It should be readable on smartphones as well as PCs. You can get it here: https://freelunch.my/iching2.pdf for FREE. Looks tasteful. Thanks go out to HanyiSenty Fonts.

Soon, I need to run some errands for Mom as Grandma’s wheelchair is broken. Will add a bit more to my book later. Want to put in my tarot / zodiac correlation I researched some months back. Then it’ll be REALLY good.
 
Wore my hat out to lunch this sweltering afternoon. Many Americans with wounded eyes who offended Asians (innocent ones). I fed them a herbal remedy and was able to position the lens and cornea, helped by telekinetics in my hospital group. Not sure how to fuse it back the best way.

Tabulating the MaSPeG to ABY to western Zodiac reveals strange patterns. But there’s not much time as the mindspaces are heating up.


Getting late. Took a warm shower and brushed. Soon, take my meds. The tarot table will take an hour to finish, probably. Tabulating the MaSPeG also took some time as it seemed to be convoluted. Don’t really want to write at length on the tarot but it will be useful for elucidating the mystery day / months 4a to 7a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...