Sunday, August 4, 2024

Monday 5 August

Am back from my pre-dawn run. Feeling good. Drank some iced water. Been working on formatting my latest short story collection based on Dogblots fiction posts. May sell it as well. Quite a few downloads from FreeLunch.my -I guess a better cover sells?

Had breakfast with Dad at Stadium. Still don’t feel like doing Bible study. My parcel from the Philippines is taking a while to get here.

I spent the afternoon mindlessly creating new covers for 2 of my eBooks. Ones that don’t suck. Wonder why I didn’t do it before?


Just gave out some teachings in mindspace on sensing who is good or evil. Coming under Mensa level attacks now.

...

Worked out briefly and the cardio felt good. The Liew witches are still flipping between good and evil. It's never easy betraying your friends, country, and race -and betraying the foreigner and the afflicted. Poor souls never stood a chance.

Am busy re-typesetting my I-Ching guide. Want to give it a better design overall. Maybe keep it as a PDF but for small screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...