Friday, July 12, 2024

Saturday 7am

Up early. Got cleaned. Another person read 3 Tales of Temptation, from Virginia. Someone tech savvy. Feeling good about it. Today will have to do more housework. Won’t be running until afternoon probably. Work out tonight. Still hanging in there against the wicked telepathic machine. Back from my run in my pro road running shoes. Felt good. Ran at TOP SPEED after a warmup, bouncing along on the energy returning Pebax soles. Recovered fast, In just a minute. Don’t regret buying the KD-500 ii for 300RM, 2 years ago. It took me a year and 8 months to get in this shape and not without pains.

8am, Brushed. Will sweep soon. Then to write a bit. Have 3 stories to finish this weekend.
 
10am, Finished sweeping the bedrooms. Was very dusty. Must have been 3 weeks without a sweep. Sweep downstairs later in the afternoon if I can find the downstairs broom. Normally Dad does this work but he is painting the window frames of our retirement "shoebox" house. The tropical humidity saps strength and causes sweat a lot. Have to rest a bit before resuming my writing work.

12pm, Our iPhone 7 came to life again just now and reported a problem reading the SIM card so I took it out on its tray and blew into the slot several times, hard, careful not to wet it. I had to use iTunes on Dad’s Mac Mini to begin and complete the process. Now my phone is back! Want to see if I can get a case for it that’s transparent and slim.
 
1pm, All's well with my old iPhone so far. I ordered it a case for 14RM shipped, COD. It's a clear, slim case which should be better than the first one.

3pm, Am at the shoebox, configuring Aspire with a nice "rocky" wallpaper since I run Rocky Linux. There was a bad crash to do with the wifi 5G but now all is well and looks professional. Talked to my aunty about the troubled times and how "pushing" evil onto others is not the solution even tho it saves the family -her children and husband hit so hard by these sorrows as the Bible terms them.

8pm, Had a decent dinner. We drank some coffee. Found out how to get to the family reunion restaurant. Dad thinks he’ll go reconnaissance it tomorrow by himself as need a little walking towards the end. Haven’t had my bath or worked out yet. Feeling excited about our future as a family. We solved our woes which was burdening my cousin’s family who were poor. They fought back, thereby burdening a large swath of the world. Such is the power of telepathy.. and the root / superuser account in Linux. I think with TP, do no harm is best obeyed, in retrospect. What do you think?

9pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Worked out briefly which was good. Feeling regulated and stretched out. Most issues in mindspace are now solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...