Thursday, July 11, 2024

Friday 12am

Just past midnight and am still wide awake. Prepping to do some writing later. I have 3 new stories to write but have been procrastinating, reading socials instead. I am a fan of Sarah C Andersen’s comic strip and Adam de Souza’s Blind Alley / Brambles. Both are quite intellectual, open ended, and cute. I view them on Tumblr.

Witchy Liews continue to destroy kids and babies at an alarming rate. Need to change my tactics. Maybe I should do some outlining this early Friday.

8am, Up lateish, will work out in the night today. No running or urban trail hiking. Yet to get cleaned. Outlining going slow.

9am, Mom is gaining weight from eating more meat and geriatric milk. She had sins of consumption which were being used against her by enemies of our sinful family. Although I’m not sinful by much, the attacks still come to all of us in general. Later , to the mall. 8 days to reunion. 3 days to psych clinic for my Arip jab. Was able to loo. Brush at 10am.
 
10am, Will be late going to the mall due to Dad's hospital appointment. Brushed. Commanding the fight back against the Liew witchy forces. Going quite well.

12pm, Time to kill / downtime. Had a simple lunch of egg, soup, plain cabbage and noodles cooked by Mom. Will be wearing my new shoes out later.
 
4pm, My cousin's sister is with us at the shoebox. Served lots of goodies, tea, and a ramen. Gave her coffee and Sett game pieces. We may have dinner at the mall later after she leaves with her husband.

7pm, Back from the mall. We had chicken rice for dinner. Mom ate a lot, wary of losing weight. I bought some goodies and snacks. Mutton curry, deli tuna, digestives, coffee. Also got new Good Virtues bodywash. Occasionally we use it. Made in Malaysia. Mindspace was full of mirth as we dethroned the Liew witchy machines and made peace with the westerners. William feels left out due to his allegiances now torn up by God’s forces. Ex GF may meet up with me. She’s unsure of herself, now back in Ireland.

Gave my cousin some Vietnam coffee sticks and my eBook, mss2. She gave us a pomelo and Bidor biscuits. Bidor used to be biscuit town when I was a kid. Now they are made here and there, depending. Witches under cover still striking out. We are using certain machines to corral them. Need to provide some protection / knowledge so sensitive (mentally ill) kids and families are not busted into, prepped by the Liew 6 thru America, thru the UK.

9pm, Spent a while cleaning my bathroom. Tomorrow to sweep upstairs. Took a much needed shower with genuinely healing Good Virtues. I always snip open the refill and use that first. Criminal to throw it out. Mom ate the yogurt she’d been craving. I got it specially for her. Took my meds. Brush at 10pm. Do some writing in between.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...