Thursday, July 4, 2024

Friday 4am

Up early from taking sedatives last night. Will go on a run soon. Liew witchy forces niggling me with pains and muscle flinching. Gave them a cholesterol problem. Nothing modern medicine can’t fix. Didn’t finish writing story #2 last night which I felt confident of. Maybe after dropping Mom off at the hospital, after breakfast with Dad. Back from my brief breakneck run. Recovered fast and am feeling clear and stretched out. Workout in the afternoon, probably. Drank a little almond avocado milk for breakfast.

9am, At the shoebox house now, typing this into the iPad 5. Had brunch at Stadium. Just a roti canai and iced Milo. Will resume writing “Fides” after fetching Mom home from the dietician who will advise regarding her dramatic weight loss. Meanwhile, Dad is busy doing more painting. I wonder when we’ll move in and what possessions I’ll bring over. Feeling somehow confused regarding that. As if I should make a new start with new things or the complete opposite -look poor.
 
1pm, Been editing "Salon" -yes I completed yet another mini story today and am starting on the second one,"Friends". Never got to touch "Fides" tho. For some reason the powers that be are confining it. Made the folks a tasty, healthy lunch. Mom, sleepless, went down on sedatives and Dad is off for a blood test and to do more painting which he finds therapeutic. Sis' kids keep flinching my left eye as I write. IIRC, I forgot to note that yesterday, my beloved Kabini rig died. It will not be replaced. Probably due to last week's storm.

2pm, Sitting comfortably at my desk in the old house, on my new swivel and tilt office chair with mesh back. Feels good typing into the old Linux ThinkPad which I'm using to write my compilation. Have the a/c on economy mode and it's quieter but for the traffic bombing along the main road a stone's throw from my upper room. May have time to finish the day's writing before I help make dinner. Edit it tonight.

6pm, Had a ramen for dinner as Mom is tired and Dad gone painting again. Switched speakers with him so I now have his Edifier R33BT and he has my HomePod Mini.

11pm, No movement on “Friends”. Last hour to go before sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...