Friday, July 5, 2024

Saturday 8am

Up early. Had a Thai tomyam kaw ramen for breakfast, with Vietnamese coffee. Worked out a bit. Will resume writing soon. Had to dissuade American Christian kids from killing me slowly, and millions of other Asian Christians too, in a mad scramble to save their ‘important’ families. The Liew witches laughed up our asses as we all sinned / suffered.
 
11am, Had an early lunch of lomaikai and chicken rice, then got down to work on my story, "Friends". It's a bit of a struggle to write as it is a longer one with lots of happenings and more important characters. Think I will only write Fides tomorrow, Sunday. British acting up now have to suck on a jellybean flavored by my heart.

1pm, Finished writing "Friends", and it is good. Will be writing "Fides" soon. In 3 days, I have half a book -amazing! Liking my speakers which play well at low / background volume. Mad British attack again, given high cholesterol and blood sugar. Not to worry, we have a pressure valve jellybean.

2pm, William acts out, destabilizing the mindspaces yet again, abusing celebs, taking their bodies in a vain attempt to survive his telepathic crimes. This is not the first time we warned him of the dangers of destroying celebrities. Not sure if I can write Fides before 3pm.
 
5pm, Getting started on writing "Fides" is hard. I know if it doesn't begin soon, it will have to be done tomorrow.
 
6pm, Plotted out the remaining 5 stories while still stumped on "Fides". All are interesting reads / writes -for me at least. Will resume writing after a good dinner.

8pm, Ate takeout fried rice for dinner. Was good. Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Feeling good in a/c. Will run tomorow, early. Progress on Fides is slow but steady. Will take my meds at 10pm.

9pm, Bad people even my Sis, were exposed by radar groups internationally after going wild on good people / Christians who were also not spared the expose but everyone remorseful is treated well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...