Friday, June 21, 2024

Saturday 5am

Up early. Worked out. Felt good despite a slight headache lingering from yesterday. Liew forces not so strong this morning.

7am, Got cleaned easily. Feeling fresh. Had a tomyam kaw ramen and iced Milo for breakfast. Not sure when to start off for TRX. Maybe 10:30. Plenty of time to shave and select my clothes. Still unsure what to buy if anything. Liew forces attacked western babies and kids again, erasing their gospel learnings. Sorrow abounds in the mindspaces.

Shaved my leg hair with a Shick Lady safety razor. Had put it off for many months. Took about 15 minutes. The morning air is very cool. Feeling rested. Took a brief warm shower, wiped down my watch.

8pm, Back from the jam packed Apple Store with a new HomePod Mini. Love it. I now have over half of my shallow savings used. The rest is tied up in long term deposits by the folks. I have some in EPF (401k) but not a lot. To go on a long cruise and never come home, you know… Had lunch at Oriental Kopi. Mom had been longing for fine dining. The bill came to quite a bit. She wore the Buddhist bag I gave her. The light rail trains were not full and we found seats. We’re getting too old for long outings together. Tomorrow, to buy my new room’s work table at Mutiara.

11pm, Took my meds earlier. Brushed. Feeling sleepy. Working on my writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...