Thursday, June 20, 2024

Friday 6am

Was up at 3am after ~5 hours’ sleep. Found out my trackpad was disabled by FreeBSD somehow. It works fine in Windows. Still no standby after recompiling the kernel. But I like BSD a lot. It’s more Unixy. Dredged out my Mighty Mouse to use along with it. Western forces smash into the Nephilim witchcraft hordes in Asia with dire consequences for our society. Not sure how it will turn out…

Work on my Ukulele booklet progresses. It will have systematic fingering charts and songs that’s about it. Somehow the guitar booklet failed while this one is going strong. Will work out late morning after a rest. Got cleaned easily. Want to take a walk instead of running, today. Tomorrow, to TRX for the Apple Store launch.

8am, Shaved and trimmed my mustache. Ready to head out. Am taking it easy today as ‘Prince William’ is having anxiety all over my mindspace. Something involving other sinful family members. “You can cheat through the mind!” Exclaimed my ancestors after falling for the western ploy, now the whole world is reaping the wages of sin. Very smart move, ALL of you.

12pm, Home from a long walk. Bought an F-200, a cheap digital watch, one that could be my mainstay over the next month or so leading up to the possible seal breaking that triggers rapture. Had been dissatisfied with all my watches and wanted to start afresh. This was after I got Mom a Buddhist satchel. The inelegance of my current collection, and my collecting habits disgusted me. Why can’t a watch be more like the monk satchel -practical and beautiful, non-bourgeoisie.

5pm, Talked about the balance of power in the mind, who started the telepathy, and who is running it out of control. It is the UK who ‘opened’ minds and ‘followed’ people. It was the Americans who wanted the status quo power balance to avoid wars. It was the witchy Liew ancestors who started those wars. It now is the poor of mind, pitiful, who are the true power mongers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...