Saturday, May 4, 2024

Sunday 7am

Up late. Will run in the afternoon. Work out soon. CHR is unfinished but getting there. Evil Liew witches roll on.

8am, Back from an early run. Feeling fit. Recovering almost instantly.

9am, Made good headway on CHR. Just need to organize the outline data into 2 columns. A simple program of only 100 lines but so useful. Brushed. Yet to get clean. Took some hits from the Satanists. May be going to KL later for lunch. Gave Sis her volleyball b’day gift.

11am, Had a tomyam kaw ramen for late breakfast and warm Morrison’s coffee. CHR is almost finished. I just need a clever algorithm to better sort the search results, but my brain feels like lard. Maybe complete it around lunchtime. Liew witchy forces hitting out at anyone circumspect, using babies that they cart around.

12pm, Got cleaned and showered. Still in last night’s clothes. Been tweaking my code here and there, looking / waiting for that breakthrough idea. Still nothing. Had prawn crackers and an egg for lunch. Put on a/c. Liew witches bruising important people’s brains. They won’t stop.

2pm, Development on CHR stops for now as it is sufficiently usable. May improve it later, post it up on FreeLunch.my tomorrow. Took me 2 days to plan / research, 1 to design, and 2 to code.

4pm, Actually, CHR has been on my mind in some form since 3 years ago. The longest I ever thought about something. I must be a slow learner. Making roast chicken for dinner, with Montreal steak spice rub, lettuce and tomato salad. The folks are over at the small house, not sure what for. Tomorrow, piano tuning, then maybe off to KL to eat beef noodles.

6pm, Took a long lukewarm shower. Changed into fresh clothes. Having dinner soon. Think I will skip my run tomorrow, sleep in, take a long walk to BB, on to KLCC on my own after parents head to Sentral for shopping. Want to look for my missing 0.6 guitar pick.

7pm, Dinner was tasty. The roast chicken gravy soaked up with bread, and the crisp brownish chicken skin. I skipped the usual serving of rice. Will rest a bit as America reacts to the machines Asians built to go to heaven, all over my mindspace!

10pm, Took my meds and will turn in by midnight. Put in half an hour’s work on CHR to get it looking good as possible. ‘Prince William’ having fun on all of us because he is ‘going to hell’. Not sure what to tell him to calm him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...