Sunday, May 5, 2024

Monday 6am

Up early. Skip my run. Workout soon. CHR still unfinished. 10 days till hospital visit with my shrink. Want to take a long brisk walk today. Not so many people in my hand this morning somehow.

7am, Got cleaned easily and trimmed my mustache, chin, shaved my cheeks. Looking neater. Wearing the G-Shock 2200 I bought from my regular AD. Was ~50RM over Shopee price but well worth it for the ‘support’ we should show in bad times.

9am, Brushed. Am thinking of buying some music equipment, guitar stuff later today. Maybe some picks, a capo, stand, or something.

3pm, Turns out Mom went shopping instead of me. Dad and I just went home after lunch. Will try to run before dinner. Made good progress on the last bit of CHR. Must achieve full spec. Eating that frog. Liew witchy forces still wrecking young lives and killing elderly Christians through the mindspaces. Doing more hand and finger strengthening exercises.

4pm, Back from a brief run. Feeling good. Shoes were nice and bouncy. Think I will head out on my own tomorrow, to the BB area. Rain is coming. Coding sporadically.

7pm, CHR needs some major changes to the agglomerator otherwise much of the juice in the outline will be left out. Made pork, onions, and bell peppers for dinner, helped by Mom. Was tasty and tender. Lots of peace deals being struck in mindspace and deterrents to violence also laid down. Want to sleep late. Catch the Apple event tomorrow night, 10pm IIRC. I just love iPads.

9pm, Wrote an article for my Medium. Keeping busy. Take my meds at 10pm. Showered and am recharging the netbook I’m using to code CHR. Want to stay up late and do more work. Babies from the UK fall prey to the Liew witches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...