Sunday, May 19, 2024

Monday 6am

Up early. Slept on the floor again. Workout at 7. Not doing much work even as the French Open kicks off today. Foot is less swollen. Hand still clinging on. Rapture uncertain. Iran’s leader lost in a copter crash in the desert. Surely it’s the end of days. Liew witches trying to raise support in the mindspaces. Soon these will turn hostile to the manipulator criminals.

7am, Workout went well. Keeping fit. Noticed yesterday that the keys on my mech switch gaming keyboard (I don't game tho) go dimmer after repeated presses. Then they light up again slowly. Just a locally made k/b in partnership with Singapore, under 100RM. My gaming mouse is also sub 100RM. I also by chance, run a 23" gaming monitor (PMVA panel) with a fast refresh rate. Backside, I have a gaming PSU and HDD, and a Biostar mobo with a Radeon 8000 GPU. Odd how my PC came together this way.

8am, Back from breakfast at Stadium with Dad. Work out again tonight after resting 8-10 hours from my Arip jab.

9am, Got cleaned easily. No bleeding. May write a Medium article to pass the time. Tonight, to do my best to tell / warn of the Liew witches on my Facebook and DogBlots.

11am, Think that my k/b and mouse were the cause of the spontaneous reboots on-resume. They were drawing too much power. I now have less greedy peripherals attached to my hub. Still resume fails sometimes. Took a shower and changed my shirt before seeing my shrink, maybe for the final time before Rapture shakes up everything or I am taken, either way.

4pm, Back from my Arip jab at the psych clinic. Went okay. Had Burger King for lunch. Will work out again around 11pm. I have a new idea for a bow sight after I bought a small cylindrical plastic bottle. It will have a strip of translucent plastic with square holes of various sizes and that’s about it. The cylinder acts as a lens of sorts, scrunching up the squares which are calibrated to distance. Good inventions are easy ones.

7pm, Took a shower. Family forces, mad, grabbed for young women for sexual exploitation. This happens through mindspace almost every day. Thought about spending some of my 1.2kRM on a stereo microphone setup or Hi-Fi earphones. The AirPod Mini is sold out and there isn't much stock of anything very good to buy. Not a consumer's economy at the moment. Ate leftover pasta for dinner. Later, a bit of steamed chicken with Chinese black "fungus".

11pm, Took my meds earlier. Westerners going mad, trying to find in me, the silver bullet for telepathic chaos. I am certainly not it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...