Saturday, May 11, 2024

Sunday 12am

Fell asleep before taking my meds. Woke up at 11pm-12am. Night air is cool after the rain. Took hits from the westerners, hungry for Asian blood.

1am, Liew witches and their western cohorts continue to bedevil Christians in mindspace.

9am, Back from breakfast at Stadium. Had roti canai and iced Milo. Dropped some stuff off at the new place. Waiting for my parcel, then will head out on a long walk. May have a chapfan lunch out too. Liew forces going ballistic. Didn’t hurt the westerners too much tho they deserve some.

11am, Found my missing G-Shock. Capo is on delivery. Should arrive in an hour. Uploaded a new video to my channel. State of my watch collection. Won’t probably be adding any more pieces. Have to do a capo review later, including the Ziko, and the Fly. Liew witchy forces come down with a cold. Trying to be milder as the westerners wanted. Will do some writing after lunch.

2pm, Made the capo comparison video. It seems a little odd that the 70F won by so much. So I’ll do more tests before uploading.

8pm, Made new clips for my video which sound more balanced. I left the 70F at our new place with the C40. We had naan and tandoori chicken for dinner. Mom had a good meal of moderate spiciness, being longing for chili for some time. Taking my meds early as tomorrow we have a busy day. May write a bit by 9pm.

9am, Took my meds earlier and had a shower. Changed into fresh clothes. Taught people about the physical reality of going to Hell and into outer blackness, as told by the Bible. We must strive for heaven, for salvation, for God’s love. Otherwise all is lost, forever… FOREVER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...