Friday, May 10, 2024

Saturday 6am

Up early. Worked out. Run at 7am. Couldn’t write more of my story, ToA as I fell sleep. Plenty of time today while waiting for my capo. Making another watch video. Ran early. Recovered fast. It helps bear the load of people in my nerves and burns calories.

7am, Had kaya with bread, and unsweetened soy milk for breakfast. Many Liew witchy forces and their pawns finding out I’m unsuitable for their evil purpose.

8am, Got cleaned well, albeit with a little difficulty. Yet to brush. Released CHR on FreeLunch.my/apps FREE to use, share, and modify. Released my competition essay free on Medium. July may never come. Brushed and cleaned my nose which was very boogery. Regaining more function in my little finger.

10am, Just finished sweeping. Was very dusty. Good exercise too. Just have to write a bit more of my Rapture-Alien story around lunch. Not sure how the plot peaks yet.

4pm, Took a shower and changed into tomorrow’s clothes. Tomorrow, a long walk around Amcorp-Digital Mall. Will bring a hat. No morning run, just work out. No delivery from J&T today it seems. Trying to write a book to pass the time. Liew witchy forces rage on, wounded by cancer just like the Royals. Installed WordGrinder, the most basic word processor, and am making notes in Notepad. Not sure how to start my story off, the right mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...