Friday, May 24, 2024

Saturday 4am

Up very early. Freelunch.my is down. Maybe exceeded its bandwidth? Didn’t do any coding last night. Thinking of buying the Shure 112 earphones at ~175RM.

7am, Worked out. Feeling more relaxed. Will get cleaned now. Ordered the Shure 112 earbuds delivered by Lalamove. I think delivery will be ~20RM but that’s okay. Spread some love. For 175RM, these buds are not cheap. The KZs being around 70RM, average. My first Shure product! Must do a quick review for my channel.

9am, Brushed. Am delaying coding my web browser. There is no Internet in heaven anyway, nor computer equipment. Family, jealous of my straight path to be with God lashed out, trying to drive me mad and into hell. There is a reason I show my golden ticket more nowadays to these ransomers.

3pm, I cleaned the bathroom and took a shower. Changed, and am in fresh clothes. I think my parcel may not arrive today due to my error in selecting same day delivery. Monday, I guess. I will not have my SHUREs over the weekend. Am using a minimalist window manager, dwm, on Ubuntu Pi which I have on my bigger SD card. Need to keep a Linux install handy in case I cock up my other OSes. Linux is a save-all sometimes.

8pm, A muggy night after an evening of rain. Put on the a/c and am preparing to code. But the Liew witches are attacking incessantly with millions of baby minds and many deceived geniuses. Using super-absorbent fiber to dry their bodies.

9pm, Took my meds earlier and brushed. Am ready for sleep at 11. Hand is under attack again by the Liew witches, now dying from dryness. Wearing my Mudman solar, 48mm wide and 17mm thick. My biggest watch and latest EDC candidate. Found some readable RISCOS python source code to copy from and am learning on my iPad. Liew witches lashing as they die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...