Saturday, May 25, 2024

Sunday 6am

Up early. Drank some water as I was parched. Will work out soon. DogBlots got over 180 views yesterday for some reason. Most coming from America.

7am, Had a spicy tomyam kaw ramen for breakfast and a cup of iced Morison’s coffee. Hit the spot. Popping out the Liew army’s snared babies, kids and schizophrenics, using simple techniques.

11am, Raining lightly. Got hundreds of hits on this blog, my journal, out of nowhere. And someone from India read my story on FreeLunch.my, ‘Wasters’. Also wrote a new article for my Medium. I got 2 reads this month. We’ll be heading over to the new place later on. Mom wants me to scramble some eggs for lunch first.

Of course the Rapture is supposed to occur / have occured today, the 25th of May (gematria 117) if you believe Dr Barry Awe. But Heidrick writes on 117 indicating it is only a precursor to what happens next. There were storms in Malaysia and many trees were cut down, furious anger everywhere in mindspace. And ‘prophet’ voices telling of the way to God, the kingdom. 117 is probably closer to the kingdom fulfilled, not the kingdom come. Even so, it is not Rapture time but anger / trouble time.

12pm, Promoting my free/paid book mss2 on a Facebook writer’s group. Hope to get more exposure for it.

5pm, Exercising my hand on and off to get it out of harm’s way as it’s being attacked incessantly. Various powers of antichrist abound in mindspace, having done terrible crimes through telepathy.

7pm, Posted on DogBlots.blogspot.com on the alleged Rapture that wasn’t quite the rapture we expected. Something has to happen soon. Can’t wait for my SHUREs to arrive tomorrow. Sleeping early, take my meds soon. There is some peace in mindspace.

8pm, Took my meds. Also had a long warm shower to destress. Wonder what time my parcel will arrive tomorrow. Can’t wait for my first pair of SHUREs. Have to remember to pay ~20RM for delivery.

10pm, Ate some supper, cheese and mayo. Brushed. Feeling a bit sleepy. Watched a few archery vids to pass the time till my buds arrive. William is feeling better after being given some things he deserves. Liew witchy forces still around for some reason. We should purge the evil from the mindspaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...