Monday, May 20, 2024

Tuesday 6am

Up early. Had an iced Milo for breakfast. Worked out briefly. Feeling okay. Thinking about my bow sight idea.

9am, Got cleaned easily. Yet to brush. Finalizing the bow sight. It works quite well -was surprised. Lots of people in my mindspace, arguing. I guess I need to step in between with some advice. We talked about Matthew 24:10 and the meaning of "offended" and "betray". How this wickedness has to resolve before the 2nd coming.

Cleaned my keyboard and will take a shower now. Feeling / smelling much better after a good soap up and wash. Brushed as well. Want to get my hair shaved down, EOM.

12pm, Rigged on my DIY auto-ranging bow sight -the last bit of kit that it needed. I got zapped on the head for documenting it on Medium but carried on anyway. Maybe the witchy geniuses miscalculated that it was impossible *shrugs*. Getting some lunch in soon. Tomorrow, fresh funds.

3pm, Liew witchy forces are acting up. Many kids and babies infiltrate our minds, borne by the traitors. Am needed round the clock to encourage our Christian forces and to lead our defense. Not sure what happens now. Can Rapture be days away, or months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...